Irondequoit Animal Hospital: Our Service Is Our Partnership
At Irondequoit Animal Hospital, we are your partner in your pet’s health. It is our goal to make certain you understand any procedures and services recommended for your pet.
Happy Pets form Healthy Bonds
Irondequoit veterinary professionals focus on the pet-human bond to build long-term relationships, leading to healthy, happy pets. We achieve this through personalized service.
Our healthcare team will:
- Address your questions and concerns fully
- Thoroughly examine and diagnose any health issues in your pet
- Educate you regarding every procedure and treatment
- Create a course of treatment tailored to you and your pet’s specific needs
Range of Services
We are committed to providing the best in preventative medical and wellness care for your pet, for life. Irondequoit Animal Hospital offers a broad range of wellness and preventative care services, including canine and feline oral care. Our in-house laboratory services and x-ray and diagnostic imaging provide top-notch support for our veterinary surgery and internal medicine services.
Our healthcare services for pets include:
- Pet Nutrition
- Vaccinations and Parasite Prevention
- Pet Boarding supervised by our veterinarians
- Puppy and kitten care, as well as adult and senior pet care
Specialty Care Referrals
If your pet has an emergency condition after hours or needs special attention, we are pleased to offer specialized care through our specialty referral service:
- Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services: for pets who are in need of surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, neurology, internal medicine, ultrasound, MRI, or critical care.
- Monroe Veterinary Associates: for specialists in acupuncture and herbal medicine, as well as exotic animal care for birds, rabbits, reptiles, hamsters, guinea pigs, and more.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. If you are a first-time visitor to our hospital, please take a look at our First Visit page for information regarding your first appointment.